How do I log other workouts? (Read 894 times)

Think Whirled Peas

I can't seem to figure out how to log my elliptical training on the log...sorry, but could someone help me out? Thanks!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

If you go to "Options" in the upper rt corner of your screen, then choose "My Log Preferences", go to the bottom of that page and select "workout types". Click "other", add elliptical in one of the blank boxes, then click "save". Next time you go into your training log, click the little arrow by "New Run Entry" & any additional workouts that you've created will be there for you to choose from! Smile

Think Whirled Peas

THANK YOU!!!! Big grin Sorry, I prolly shoulda figured that out on my own, but sometimes I have trouble "seeing the forest for all the trees"...sheesh

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

THANK YOU!!!! Big grin Sorry, I prolly shoulda figured that out on my own, but sometimes I have trouble "seeing the forest for all the trees"...sheesh
          You're welcome! And never feel like you "shoulda figured it out on your own"! We all help each other out here! Smile
            Joni is very helpful too Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

eric :)

Joni is very helpful too Big grin
              Cheryl is helpful, too.