This is awesome! (Read 634 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Losing weight - http://www.freewebs.com/run4life/ (VA, I peeked and could not resist, good work!!)
    va

Losing weight - http://www.freewebs.com/run4life/ (VA, I peeked and could not resist, good work!!)
      Thanks Trent! Blush
        AWESOME JOB VA!!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

nice job va! check it out, you beat your 1 mile pace in an 8K run in under 2 months!! Smile
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's really such a great site! Hey, I wanted to ask you about your body fat and h2o %ages...do you have a scale that gives both bodyfat and water? Mine only does bf, but I tend to have issues with water retention, so I am wondering if I should eventually look for one that does both. Any recommendations for brand/model? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

va

Thanks all! I use a Soehnle Body Balance Pacific Scale (model: 7328 ). It is a few years old. It does both % fat and % water. I can't vouch for it's % fat/water accuracy (I've never had an immersion test done), but it does seem to be showing the expected trend. I have tried body fat calipers on myself, with not much success (couldn't get repeatable measurements). Recall, from another thread, I did have problems with the scale reading low near the end of battery life. I think this was more my fault for not replacing the batteries when they were low. For what it's worth, Soehnle makes nice looking scales. Smile

madness baby

VA, that is a great site. Congrats. Smile
                deb
                  Great job with the weight loss and the site Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group