Face weight (Read 1280 times)

Ostrich runner

I'm trying to lose some chub out of my cheeks. Right now I have a plan to chew gum at least four times per week. Is it better to chew more times per week, or should I try to introduce more variation in my chewing? One day a giant gob of Big League Chew for 10 minute intervals and the next several hours of a single piece of Trident...? Am I better off just chewing one piece of gum each day for as long as I can?

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

A Saucy Wench

You want to  make sure you use high reps and soft gum so you dont bulk up.  That big league chew is for those who want really ripped cheeks.  You're probably better off with bubble-yum.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You should study how the seals do it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Or you could find a skinny faced person and do this.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Chew lots, mostly easy, sometimes hard?

Ostrich runner

Argh, I just read there are 52 muscles in the face! I might need specificity training too. Is there any way to isolate muscles I want to build? I really want Lance Armstrong cheeks, but I'm uncomfortable with steroids.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

You should study how the seals do it.

Seals do it in the snow.

from those 1920's film clips of people with straps around their bellies to modern shake weight ads it is clear that targeting fat loss is only possible with one method... jiggling.  so you are wasting your time chewing.  shake your head as fast as you can for 20 minutes.  use the 10% rule.  so shake for 22 minutes the next day.  continue until you max out (24 hours a day).  I promise it will work. 

Zortrium

You're going about this the wrong way -- gum is an unnatural engineered substance built to allow chewing without actually toughening up your mouth.  I recommend you go minimal -- find a nice hard branch or something and gnaw on that for a couple of hours and your jaw will toughen right up.  Make sure you start slowly though, there are lots of people who go at it like a beaver right from the start and end up with broken teeth.

xor

Hi reps, low weight.

You do not want to bulk up.

Meathead-head is just as bad as fat face.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

from those 1920's film clips of people with straps around their bellies to modern shake weight ads it is clear that targeting fat loss is only possible with one method... jiggling.  so you are wasting your time chewing.  shake your head as fast as you can for 20 minutes.  use the 10% rule.  so shake for 22 minutes the next day.  continue until you max out (24 hours a day).  I promise it will work. 

Clutch a Shake Weight between your teeth.  That should work.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Clutch a Shake Weight between your teeth.  That should work.

or you can use one to tone your other cheeks.  except... well... maybe... urr... let's move on. 

xor

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Boy you guys are dumb, taking this beef guy seriously.  Can't you see he's a troll? Roll eyes  Everyone should post their IQ in their profile.

I thought 'spot reduction' doesn't work.  At least that's what they keep on telling us.

Jeff