>General Running>New Year's Goals
The Logic of Long Distance
Needs more cowbell!
• DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!!
• get within 5#s of 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)
✓ 1st olympic distance duathlon - AG 2nd!!
• 1st Iceman Cometh mtn bike race - no MTB in '13
✓ Half Fanatic
✓ punch Type 1 in the junk
52° 21' North, 4° 52' East
In order of priority:
1) Stay injury free.
2) Attain comfort and consistency at 60-70 mpw.
3) Become friends with the track again.
4) Sub 4:00 at the Stumpjump 50k in October.
5) 15:45 road 5k.
6) Finish my dissertation!
Good luck to all!
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service