Flying with the pigs (Read 662 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anybody running Flying Pig in 3 1/2 weeks?
    sjwick

Whoo Hoo! I am!
        I'm in!!! (Not)
          I'm in!!! (Not)
          You'll heal and be back into the races, just give it time! Smile

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Whoo Hoo! I am!
            Are you from Cinci? I see you are from OH... I'm coming in on Saturday from Louisville. Staying downtown and meeting a bunch of folks for dinner on Saturday evening. Then running that pig gently (it will be my second marathon in 8 days).

Imminent Catastrophe

Are you from Cinci? I see you are from OH... Then running that pig gently (it will be my second marathon in 8 days).
              Two marathons in 8 days? How Maniacal! See ya there (both races)!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Two marathons in 8 days? How Maniacal! See ya there (both races)!
                Wink
                sjwick

Are you from Cinci? I see you are from OH... I'm coming in on Saturday from Louisville. Staying downtown and meeting a bunch of folks for dinner on Saturday evening. Then running that pig gently (it will be my second marathon in 8 days).
                  Not from Cinci, I live 2 hours away, but will end up staying in a hotel because I'm not leaving the house in the middle of the night to make it there by 6:30.
                  Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm in for the half... Tongue

Roads were made for journeys...

I am in. First marathon for me, and I am nervous.