2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 698 times)

I haven't run since Sunday.

Runners run

So...is there going to be a 2014 Holiday Running Streak?

Dad, Runner, Programmer

Yes! I'm in. Now who wants to start a new thread? Smile

2015 Goal:For now, keep running!

xhristopher

Seanv2 ran it in 2012, I did in 2013, so it's someone else's turn this year. Looks like we have a couple volunteers already.

I'm in for this year despite not wanting to be.

Looks like you're in charge of it this year!

Not sure why, but I'm in.

Looks like you're in charge of it this year!

I'm not sure my english is fluent enough for this. I think it would be better if it would be someone who can put together more complex sentences than me. I really struggle with writing in english.

MTA: but if you don't mind my basic english and if you won't laugh, I'm willing to do it.

Dad, Runner, Programmer

I'm not sure my english is fluent enough for this. I think it would be better if it would be someone who can put together more complex sentences than me. I really struggle with writing in english.

MTA: but if you don't mind my basic english and if you won't laugh, I'm willing to do it.

Your english seems great to me! Better than plenty of native english speakers, I'm sure. Go for it!

2015 Goal:For now, keep running!

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I'm in!

steph  

Joann Y

I'm in as well. Got to.

MTA: just saw your MTA Jancika! yay!

I'm in as well. Got to. Jancika, if you're really not comfortable I can do it. Honestly though, I wouldn't be able to tell that you're not a native English speaker! Let me know.

Agreed.  Your English is great.  Perhaps a little formal, but that just makes you sound educated.

Agreed.  Your English is great.  Perhaps a little formal, but that just makes you sound educated.

This made ma laugh Smile . Thanks!

OK, I'll do it, I'll take the formal part, but I expect from you all to crack jokes and other stuff that I'm not good at in english .