Biggest mileage month (Read 854 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Nice work fella.

Insert witty title here

Wow, that's amazing! I just finished my first month and had just a hair over 10% of what you did. Thanks for giving me something to work towards for a WHILE!

ThomasRuns Blog
      Twitter

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - [Walter Bagehot]

Right on Hereford...

Nice job, Mikey! Are you planning to take down some of those 2004 PRs of yours? You should! I was happy because I just got my first 200-mile month, myself!
          Good for you. Impressive number. I topped out at 221.2 mi for my best month ever.

You'll ruin your knees!

wtg, idiot.

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Wow, that's a ton of miles! Nice job!!
              kcam

Congrats Mikeymike! I was about to post almost this exact thread - I hit 337 miles for August which is the biggest by far I have ever done. Maybe one day I also will hit a full scovill (not likely)! Did some 80 mile weeks and am on the way to the elusive 100mile week. Knock on wood.
                  Congrats Mikey. A fantastic month for sure. Punching the clock, every day is how runners get more talented.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

Mikey, I have a feeling you will be waiting quite a while for me to show up and buy you that beer after BayState. You are going to crush your PR. Way to work.

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

a full scovill huh? I thought we determined that it's merely a bell pepper. Smile Great work Mikey and get after it again in Sept!
                      And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                        135.9 in August.... my biggest month. Might have made it to 150 but I had a half on Labour Day (that's Canadian spelling) So if a full jscovill (605.2 miles) is pure capsaicin at 16,000,000 scoville units. That puts my top month (135.9 miles) around Standard U.S. Grade pepper spray at 3,592,861.86 scoville units. I'll take pepper spray.