Anybody got (or used) both the Garmin 450 and 250/350 (Read 593 times)

They say the signal catches better on the 450, I was wondering if it's more accurate throughout the run. Not shopping for one yet (just got a backup 250) but I'm curious about the comparison.
      Personally, I've used and own a 305 & a 405. The 405 I'm finding is almost exactly .05 off on almost every run from the 305 - varying by length of run. My running parter also has a 405 and we are always exactly .03 off from each other starting & stopping at the same time.... My brother and his training team are experiencing the exact same inaccuracies. I've been doing a bit of back & forth with Garmin who says "the 405 is 95% accurate".... I heard another experience with the 405 stating it clocked her marathon at 26.62 miles.... not ok with me Smile I'll update when I hear more from Garmin Smile Good luck! Suffice to say.... the 305 is proving more accurate for me & my running partner & my brother
        Thanks for the info! I'm surprised about your findings (but glad I didn't spring for the 405 Smile ). Here's hoping Garmin gives you a firmware upgrade to improve accuracy if that's possible.