New to Website (Read 861 times)

Member Since 2008

Hello to all, I have been runing for about 2 1/2 years but am new to this site. I have been sitting back and observing for several weeks. This seems to be an excellent site, and good advise is given. Bravo.

You'll ruin your knees!

Welcome, Ken! Glad you delurked...please post early and often! Peeked at your log...5 races in March! I'm sure you've got advice to give, as well! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Welcome Ken! And GREAT job on the weight loss! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Now that was a bath...

Welcome. Hope you brought your comedy boobies and a stern stomach. Claire xxx
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hi, Ken! Nice to have you here! Now we have a Barbie AND a Ken! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hi Ken, WELCOME to RA!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Hi Ken, nice avi!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group

Welcome Ken. This is a great site, huh!!! Even better motivator for consistency. I'd choose a different screenname though. We've had a GoPre since I joined the first of Jan. Maybe PreLives or something? Smile

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Member Since 2008

I'd like to hope there is a little of Pre's guts in all of us. I was around him when I was growing up, and I can tell you when God made him, he broke the mold.
                      Welcome to the club! I'm fairly new here too, and have found that everyone is super nice. Be prepared to laugh. Big grin

Michelle

How’s it going! I’m also new, I jumped right into the posting though. I’m a lot “newer” at the running thing than most of you, but wanted to say welcome to RA and hi. First thing I noticed from this site (by actually tracking my activities and then comparing them to some of your logs) is that I do not run enough miles during the week. I am starting a new training program this month, so I might as well increase my mileage while I am at it. I have a lot of goals for the coming years and I hope this site helps me… D