Any Ontario runners? (Read 414 times)

Bogart

Can't seem to find any current threads from the old CR folks...or a RunningAHEAD Ontario group.

Go Pre!

Hey! I'm from Toronto as well as several others (Needy, ArneParne, tuf_aint_enuf, JasonR) Welcome to RR! Dave
        I'm from Toronto, too. Welcome to runningahead. This place is awesome. It appears that the brains behind this site, Eric Smile, is a techno - GOD and the folks here are very nice. There are also some CR user groups if you want to join them. Ruth

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Welcome to RA. Toronto runner here too..... I don't believe there is an Ontario group..... but there are a few Ontario members kicking around. Jason
            Me too...
            Taxman003

I'm an Ontario, Coolrunning refugee here too.....out in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. Mike
                I'm from the Newmarket area, just north of the centre of the universe, but out of the smoke. Simon.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

I'm from Toronto, Scarborough to be more precise. I'm new here, I was new on C R as well and we see what happened there Big grin. I like running the Highland creek trails although they are dodgy in the winter months as they are not cleared of snow or Ice. Currently they are great, no snow. Smile

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius