Home Page Needs Fix (Read 811 times)

eric :)

pRED,

You changed the magnification in your browser, possibly to make all the text larger.  As a result, somethings aren't lined up properly.  Try changing the zoom back to 100% and see if that fixes it.

dennrunner

Just to belabor the point, maybe all he needs is to do a hard refresh of Firefox.

shift-refresh

pRED,

You changed the magnification in your browser, possibly to make all the text larger.  As a result, somethings aren't lined up properly.  Try changing the zoom back to 100% and see if that fixes it.

Well I be damned. That was it!!

My eyesight has worsened and I have had to zoom in to see clearly and not strain.

That's when you know you are getting old!

Thanks eric

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

eric :)

Well I be damned. That was it!!

My eyesight has worsened and I have had to zoom in to see clearly and not strain.

That's when you know you are getting old!

Thanks eric

This is a known problem but I don't know why it happens.  I'll look into it so you can zoom in again.  For now, just remember to zoom back.