DMR files (Read 582 times)

I am on attempt number 4 of trying to download my music and I get license restrictions. My portable device is on the for sure play list. Anyone else ever experience this kind of problem or am I just dumb? BTW: I don't take critisim very well so please don't respond if you chose the later.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Where are you trying to download music from? I have an iPod and download everything from iTunes...I think one can only put iTunes files on an iPod. If you are downloading from Napster or something like that, then I think any player *should* work. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My IPOD died and now I have to load up my MP3 player, which as it turns out, was not DMR compatible. I did eventually get them to play however. Now I'm off looking for a decent pair of headphones...
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Now I'm off looking for a decent pair of headphones...
          Try this thread

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Thanks much Jeff. Going to check that thread out now. Big grin
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love love LOVE my Sennheiser MX 75 headphones. If I ever hear that they are being discontinued I will buy at least 5 pair. They are absolutely perfect and once they are in my ears I forget they are even there. They stay put. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay