And the latest in the i series (Read 312 times)

A Saucy Wench

The iPotty

Because even kids who still wear diapers need a place to put their iPad

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Village people

That is lovely!

Revenge of the Nerd

The integrated spray-prevention device is a nice touch.

One of these days is none of these days.

~ H.G. Bohn

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Do they make an adult model?

Um...with the spray-prevention device?

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Wing

Joggaholic

I want a booster seat that comes in similar configuration... (minus the potty part...)

Mount it on a stationary bike and I might never get off it.  iLike!

A Saucy Wench

Mount it on a stationary bike and I might never get off it.  iLike!

Please tell me nobody else would have to be in the house with you while you are riding bare assed on a potty.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Please tell me nobody else would have to be in the house with you while you are riding bare assed on a potty.

I was thinking of installing two so I can have a training partner.

Arimathea

Tessa

Don't forget the little shovel designed for backcountry hikers so they can bury their waste tidily:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickm/3885306417/

the iPood.

Apparently one company did register this name and device in Australia and it didn't take long for Apple's legal team to swoop down in force. The shovel manufacturer decided it was easier to change the name than to fight Apple. But there are still some out there.