Map error (Read 687 times)

Hi Eric, I just tried to punch in a route in Odense, Denmark. The map is way off! The route is made, but several km's off track! Is it me or is something wrong? Best, Peder
    eric :)

Peder, What do you mean it's several kms off? Did you save this map? If so, I would like to take a look at it. Is it off distance wise or the route does not align to the map? eric :-)
        Hello Eric, Thanks for your reply. No, I didn't think of saving the map, sorry I just tried again, now it works...? The route draws beautifully Confused Could be my computer setting perhaps. I'm using a laptop. Anyway - if it is not an issue for other users don't worry about it Smile Best, Peder
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I love Odense, for real!
          eric :)

Hello Eric, Thanks for your reply. No, I didn't think of saving the map, sorry I just tried again, now it works...? The route draws beautifully Confused Could be my computer setting perhaps. I'm using a laptop. Anyway - if it is not an issue for other users don't worry about it Smile Best, Peder
            Hi Peder, This reminds me of the Opera problem mentioned in another thread. I don't suppose you were using Opera and now you're on a different browser?