Suggestion for new menu item (Read 630 times)

xor

This is the Japanese Red Bull site.

The top nav is half Japanese, half English.  One of the two English choices is... well... curious.

I think we need a similar menu item here.  Not exactly sure yet what it should link or do.  Perhaps it should be the button we push when we receive a major site error.  Or when certain trollish people appear.

Anyway.

Have a good day.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I usually never click on unexplained links.

Wink

xor

Well, the link I posted is 'splained.  As for the link in question on that site... heck yes. I'm a-scared to click it too.  So perhaps, if the link is implemented here, it should come with a tool tip or sompin.

xhristopher

Well, the link I posted is 'splained.  As for the link in question on that site... heck yes. I'm a-scared to click it too.  So perhaps, if the link is implemented here, it should come with a tool tip or sompin.

Click Evil

xor

I admit it: I'm embarrassed that one of my posts comes up in that search.  Sigh.  (for the record, I'm suggesting a link with the s word, not the f word. Because that's better)

xhristopher

I admit it: I'm embarrassed that one of my posts comes up in that search.  Sigh.  (for the record, I'm suggesting a link with the s word, not the f word. Because that's better)

I was going to mention that you just clicked on an unexplained link but you, like I, probably know that just mousing over a link then looking at the URL often explains it.

xor

I was going to mention that you just clicked on an unexplained link but you, like I, probably know that just mousing over a link then looking at the URL often explains it.

It does... my "I don't click on unexplained links" started with youtube. Youneverknow.

for the record, the link in question is totally SFW, and pretty incredible as well.

Prince of Fatness

Click Evil

Interesting that the first page is filled mostly with f bombs from people from Maine.  What trash mouths they have up there!

Not at it at all.