Reminder to Mileage Group Users (Read 757 times)

The number of memeers in each Pace group is has expanded....which is good thing. But, if you currently belong to more than 1 group, the start of the year is a good time to evaluate your goals for 2008 and duck out of the groups you no longer think you may meet. You can always rejoin a higher-mileage group later in the year if you see you goals changing, or move down to a lower mileage group. You can Unjoin by going to the Options part of each group. Have a great, safe, and injury free 2008 chasing the bunny! Smile
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      bump Hint to those EnrolleD in all mileage groups simutaneously. Confused Have pity on the little guys below you anD allow them to strive for the top of BunnYdome.
      JakeKnight

And, of course, any of you can join the 2000 mile club. Unless you're chicken.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

I approve of this message. Let everyone have a chance at their day in the sun.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I approve of this message. Let everyone have a chance at their day in the sun.
              Yup, and be kind once you meet the mileage goal. Bow-out and let others have the opportunity to see their names on the first page. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

bump Hint to those EnrolleD in all mileage groups simutaneously. Confused Have pity on the little guys below you anD allow them to strive for the top of BunnYdome.
                Yes, "Eddy, why are you on all four of the groups?" Could it be possible for someone to set a limit on how many groups a person can be in? I can see two groups would be doable, and one group ideal, but four is ridiculous. Jilly
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Slow-smooth-fast

sorry, take the hint, I just havent got round to coming out of them. I will do so now, ok, no stress!

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Thank you.
                    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                      sorry, take the hint, I just havent got round to coming out of them. I will do so now, ok, no stress!
                      ...and all the baby bunnies hopped up and down with joy as they now had an opportunity at being the lead fuzz. Thanks Eddy. You know we love ya. Wink