Thunderstorms...in Jan...in MI! (Read 611 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awesome and... kinda stinky I would guess, especially post-run. Tongue
    I'm immune to stink...I'm married to did (smelly, spandex-clad cycling warrior), have a grubby kid, and 4 indoor -poopin' cats. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I'm immune to stink...I'm married to did (smelly, spandex-clad cycling warrior), have a grubby kid, and 4 indoor -poopin' cats. Tongue k
      So true... you have immunity factors X 3! Big grin Oh, it is now 64 degrees here Zoomie! Shocked

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So true... you have immunity factors X 3! Big grin Oh, it is now 64 degrees here Zoomie! Shocked
        Yeah, I heard it's around that in Chi-town, too. I think it's closer to mid-50s here. And windy as hell. I'm gonna go run in a bit, though. Weird-ass weather... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

pandajenn19

It's 72 in StL right now, with strong thunderstorms supposedly rolling through tonight. The last time we had really strong thunderstorms was about 18 months ago and we lost power for 7 days. Shocked Hopefully that's not what they mean by 'strong' this time.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's 72 in StL right now, with strong thunderstorms supposedly rolling through tonight. The last time we had really strong thunderstorms was about 18 months ago and we lost power for 7 days. Shocked Hopefully that's not what they mean by 'strong' this time.
            Ooh, yipes! 72ยบ...is that a record for you guys? I think I heard that Chicago hit a record (I listen to WGN Radio). k

~ Sarah Kay

thumbs up!

Here in Wis. we've had it all today: thunder, bolt lightening, hail, fog, downpours... a county a two south of me is under a tornado warning right now. But, snow back in the forecast for tomorrow. Gotta love the midwest!
              2010 Goals
              1. get to and maintain 20 MPW
              2. sub 50 min Crazy Legs 8k -- April 10 (so close! 50:13... next year)
              3. sub 30 min 5k
              4. improved time in Madison half marathon -- May 10
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here in Wis. we've had it all today: thunder, bolt lightening, hail, fog, downpours... a county a two south of me is under a tornado warning right now. But, snow back in the forecast for tomorrow. Gotta love the midwest!
                I heard that they had one touch down near Harvard, IL. That's REALLY close to my brother in Huntley! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ack, we had tornado watches just a bit ago...that's rare in these parts and unheard of in Jan! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

Ran in the rain on Jan 7th! I'm sure I will remember this night when I look at my log three years from now. It was kinda cool and I was soaked when I finished. I LOVE running in the rain. The lightening was pretty cool earlier... Strange days indeed.
                    mdmccat

Another Passion

We hit a record of 66 yesterday and had tornado and severe thunderstorm warnings. Today it has gotten up to 60 as of this post and the winds are 25 mph out of the south and supposed to gust to 60 mph later with more chances of thunderstorms. I just got back from an 8 miler. I'm sure it wasn't a pretty sight when I was running into the wind! Hehe. Big grin

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com