Juliana says hi (Read 212 times)

I seldom get messages on RA because I am old, fat, slow, and abrasive.  Therefore, I was thrilled to see the following in my Inbox this evening:

hi

Send:5/13/2013 9:29 PM
    To:seilerts

HELL, HOW YOU DOING?

MY NAME IS JULIANA,AM A GOOD LOOKING YOUNG GIRL AND AM NOT MARRIED I WE LIKE TO HAVE A GOOD FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU I WE ALSO LIKE YOU TO NO MORE ABOUT ME REPLY TO ME SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME PLEASE REPLY THIS ME EMAIL ID ( 
    namejuliana@yahoo.com ) AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
    STAY IN LOVE
    YOUR BEST
    FRIEND JULIANA,     (  
    namejuliana@yahoo.com   )

Hell, indeed.  No more, please.

A Saucy Wench

Well damn.  Sounds like true love.  It's the next RA wedding.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Julia1971

She sounds like she has some kind of personality disorder since she can't decide whether to use I/we/you.  Other than that, she sounds nice.

Prince of Fatness

No picture?  That's a dead giveaway, it's fake.

Not at it at all. 

northernman

Fight The Future

Well, what's the answer? How is Hell these days?

I think you should continue the conversation and see where this goes.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wouldn't trust anyone who still uses a Yahoo e-mail.  Pity, since she otherwise sounds like a real gem!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Kalsarikännit

I think you should continue the conversation and see where this goes.

+1. Take one for team and amuse us.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

+1. Take one for team and amuse us.

Perhaps take in some tutorials before making further contact...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Revenge of the Nerd

Juliana was clearly drawn in by the seductive nature of your avatar. Wink

STAY IN LOVE!

One of these days is none of these days.

~ H.G. Bohn

I wouldn't trust anyone who still uses a Yahoo e-mail.  Pity, since she otherwise sounds like a real gem!

I figured that I would write back, just to see what happens.  I have a dormant yahoo mail account just for this purpose, which coincidentally had the following in the Inbox, the only message in the past several months:

Hey Baby!

I seen you facebook, YOUR CUTE!  Do you have a few mins to chat?
                        If you MAKE the time I'll make sure that your HAPPY you did! Wink

My Yahoo messanger name is  swinger74chick

Sigh.  Why do any of these people think that I would consider someone with such horrible spelling and grammar?

jules2

sellers, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think you are being twotimed

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/01bea241e4bc488a94558ca8be280b6e/6

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Sigh.  Why do any of these people think that I would consider someone with such horrible spelling and grammar?

Loosten up.  Spelling aint everthing.

FlyinFree

spellin and gramar are for the anal, and those who have no other gifts or talents.

obviosuly these admirers have talents and gifts for you! hahhaha

spellin and gramar are for the anal

Have we determined that juliana_4 is into that sort of thing?