Somebody catch me...*swoons* (Read 577 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

RRS just added a page for the NB 1223 (not yet in stock)...oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...I hope they are just as great as the 1222, but with better arch support. If they are, then I will have found my perfect shoe and will be the happiest girl on the whole planet!!! :hearts & flowers: Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My husband just bought some 1223’s yesterday. He seems pretty happy with them. No mention of additional arch support but then he didn’t run in 1222’s so no idea if/how they might be different.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It seems so strange to me that this shoe to already be available outside the US...when NB is a US company. I found a NB site in Asia somewhere that is already selling them, too. I wonder why the delay for the US market...? Glad to hear your hubby likes them. On paper they sound really awesome and I can't wait to try a pair. I think now that I know RRS will have them soon that I will order from them as soon as they are available. With the price of gas right now it would be cheaper to send them back if they are all wrong, but I don't see that happening. I think even if the arch support is not perfect that I will end up "customizing" the arches to fit me. After my recent issues with the Asics Kayano I am realizing that I should have done that with my 1222s in the first place (I put arch supporting insoles in my 767s, which fit very similar to the 1222 and it worked like a charm). The fit, cushion, and stability are right--the arch support would have been an easier fix than trying a whole 'nother shoe.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay