Where can I find? (Read 801 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have a long race coming up and was wondering if anybody knows where I can get these: I need to train in them before race day.
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Big grin Does Candice know you're posting that here??? You could be in deep sh*&, no pun intended.
        I forget where I got them, but those things rock! The Anti-Shart technology is amazing.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

#artbydmcbride

Are those going to be allowed in races? Won't that give an unfair advantage to those that don't have to stop behind a tree? Big grin

Runners run

You'll ruin your knees!

Does anyone know if those have pockets for gel packs?

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

C-R

USATF would only ban these if you had a pocket for an Ipod. I thought they came in colored versions (safety yellow and harvest brown) and not just in white.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Go Pre!

USATF would only ban these if you had a pocket for an Ipod. I thought they came in colored versions (safety yellow and harvest brown) and not just in white.
                White is the original color, they change over time.

jules2

It needs a camlebak tube connecting so you can recyle just like the man in the bed in Catch 22.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Lisa3.1

I have a long race coming up and was wondering if anybody knows where I can get these: I need to train in them before race day.
                    LOL. Nice.