SpinDr...question for you...not sure where to put this (Read 883 times)

Nevermind, I found it! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Just saw the post. Now i'm confused... Confused
        sorry, LOL! I was trying to figure out which company did the race photos...I found it. Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Hey SpinDr, we ran the same distance yesterday. Must have felt like an 8 mile day to you too. Smile

Michelle

I was trying to figure out which company did the race photos...
            Yeah I looked at the photos they had for me.. Caught me using my mp3 player at the bottom of TP. oops. Good thing is, everyone else in the pic had them too..
              Hey SpinDr, we ran the same distance yesterday. Must have felt like an 8 mile day to you too. Smile
              MS, Problem is, I initally set out to do 9. The lake I run at has an 8 mile loop so anything more than 8 requires doubling back. It was pretty hot and after turning around at 4, I decided 8 would be enough since I'll be doing 18 tomorrow! Nervous as the longest I have ran to date is 14, so 18 should be interesting.
                Ok guys- so where is the link to your pictures?
                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                  Yeah I looked at the photos they had for me.. Caught me using my mp3 player at the bottom of TP. oops. Good thing is, everyone else in the pic had them too..
                  LOL, I saw tons of people wearing them. I'm too chicken to break the rule. The week prior, I ran all my runs without my Ipod just to prepare. Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

MS, Problem is, I initally set out to do 9. The lake I run at has an 8 mile loop so anything more than 8 requires doubling back. It was pretty hot and after turning around at 4, I decided 8 would be enough since I'll be doing 18 tomorrow! Nervous as the longest I have ran to date is 14, so 18 should be interesting.
                    you must run around Mirmar Lake? I'd love to run out there! We've taken the kids on bike rides out there...eh. I'd much rather run by myself. But I live less than 5 minutes from the bay and I'm on a very short clock when it comes to running.

Jennifer mm#1231

Ok guys- so where is the link to your pictures?
                      SportPhoto.com Cool I already ordered one of me crossing the finish line. I just can't tell if that's a smile or a grimmace, LOL! That was the fastest I've ever crossed a finish line and I was stoked coming in strong like that! (the steep downhill finish really helped. Blush )

Jennifer mm#1231

you must run around Mirmar Lake?
                        Yeah, I enjoy running there as the path is marked in 1/4 mile increments, porta-jons every 1/2 mile, and usually fairly cool. Plus I work in Sorrento Valley, so it is on the way home (sort of) from work. You probably run Mission Bay. Doesn't get much better than running on the Bay. I used to live in Point Loma and my wife and I would always run/rollerblade on the Bay then go to Surfside Sushi for dinner. Now live in Escondido, and run Lake Hodges. Great hills and very serene.
                          SportPhoto.com Bib# 674.
                            Yeah, I enjoy running there as the path is marked in 1/4 mile increments, porta-jons every 1/2 mile, and usually fairly cool. Plus I work in Sorrento Valley, so it is on the way home (sort of) from work. You probably run Mission Bay. Doesn't get much better than running on the Bay. I used to live in Point Loma and my wife and I would always run/rollerblade on the Bay then go to Surfside Sushi for dinner. Now live in Escondido, and run Lake Hodges. Great hills and very serene.
                            ooooh! Lake Hodges! how fun! Yep, I live just up from the Visitor's Center on the bay and run every route variation possible around the bays and ocean front boardwalk. I love it but I sorta wish I had some long dirt trail options. I have to settle for running the soft sand/dirt edges of the walkways...that's as much dirt as I can get. Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

SportPhoto.com Bib# 674.
                              hey! those turned out great! I almost did a finishers picture but I never look good in those. The only way I'm comfortable with a picture of me with no makeup or my hair tossed is if I'm running. No close ups, please. Blush

Jennifer mm#1231