Weekly graph does not equal weekly summary. (Read 925 times)

kevstreet

When I use the weekly graph function I notice that it does not equal my weeky summary? My weekly summary is accurate. Does anyone have an idea of why this may be happening? thank you in advance

Lazy idiot

I went to your log and graphed Weekly on the X-axis and Distance on the Y-axis, and everything looked fine. What are you doing to create the error, maybe we can help? Explain what you're seeing and what you're expecting, and we'll go from there. Regards, Drew

Tick tock

kevstreet

Drew, Thank you for the prompt response. When I log in to my account my calendar and graphs are set up for a Sun-Sat week, which is what I want. For instance, when I look at the summary I ran 11 miles last week (6 mi - Sun / 5 mi - Sat), it also appears this way on the Calendar. However, when I hit the basic graph function my weekly total is only 5. So, it's not representing the calendar or the summary correctly. Again, thank you very much for your help.

Lazy idiot

Hmmm... perhaps RA's graphing package uses a default Monday-Sunday week? Not sure. Eric or Brian may be able to weigh in better on this, but that's my guess.

Tick tock

PWL

Has been

Kevstreet, I just looked at your log and ran the basic graph function and it showed you as running 11 miles last week. What specific steps are you taking when you graph it?

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

eric :)

kevstreet, This is probably a bug. The canned graphs are created before I added first day of the week and I may have forgotten to add that functionality to the graph. I'm redoing the log right now and the graph will be rewritten so I'll fix that in the new version. eric Smile
              kevstreet

Thank you very much Eric, I look forward to the new version. I also appreciate everyone else helping as well, this community is great.
                kevstreet

Sheesh, it's fixed already - Thank you Eric Smile

Sheesh, it's fixed already - Thank you Eric Smile
                    I haven't fixed it so I'm not sure what you're seeing. Confused
                    kevstreet

Odd... it's working fine now - please don't change a thing Big grin
                      PWL

Has been

I haven't fixed it so I'm not sure what you're seeing. Confused
                        Shhh--just take the credit, boss! Cool

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

kevstreet

This is so strange but my weekly graph has reverted back to a Monday- Sunday week. I thought it may be because I wans't logged in but that's not the case. Again, my calendar is set up for a Sunday- Saturday week but the weekly graph is showing Monday- Sunday. It was perfectly fine up until this morning and it changed w/ no apparent reason. It's not a real big deal, but I do prefer it the other way. Thanks for any help you may provide, Kevin

Kevin, I'm not sure what's going on. I haven't changed the code and everything seems to work fine for me (as in I can't reproduce this). If you don't mind, bear with me for a little longer since I'm redoing the log anyway. No point in spending time tracking down something that will be replaced in a couple of months. eric Smile
                            kevstreet

Thank you very much Smile