wanna see a birdseye view of my treadmill? (Read 979 times)

I took this from the plane as we headed for San Fran on monday morning. I run all around the outskirts of that bay, with some routes including the two bridges in the center or the beach boardwalk all the way to the left. YOu can't see Sea World, it would be all the way down to the right... makes me wanna go for a run. Shy Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jennifer mm#1231

What's the name of that song by the Gin Blossoms, "HEY...!"
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*sigh* I want to move... Sad k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, I miss CA so much! A bit over 3 more weeks and I'll be home. So how many miles is that around the bay? Seems like a wonderful run. Ewa
          I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
            Wow!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

I'm jealous!

Michelle

Oh, I miss CA so much! A bit over 3 more weeks and I'll be home. So how many miles is that around the bay? Seems like a wonderful run. Ewa
                from the farthest right edge of the bay, south around Sea world, up over the two bridges(in the center) and back around to the start is 8 miles. All the way around the bay is about 11.5. I sometimes criss cross the center bridges or hop onto the ocean front boardwalk and loop around a bay that's just south of the picture to get more miles. If you go the opposite direction and over the 2 bridges and a bit further south, that makes up miles 16-20 of the Rock n Roll marathon. I was only supposed to run 7 this morning but I didn't want to do an out and back so I went on the 8 mile loop...gorgeous in the early morning. Shy

Jennifer mm#1231

Dog-Love

Is that blue sky reflected in the water??? Sigh. Cry
                  Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                    yeah...that is blue sky mixed in with the dirty airplane window view, LOL. I'm sorry, that wasn't supposed to make you cry. ((hugs)) I wanna see some pictures of beautiful green running trails...there are a few short trails around here but they take longer for me to get to. This is 5 minutes from my house.

Jennifer mm#1231

bas

Never saw this type of treadmill before. Where do they sell them? Smile bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East