How nerdy are you? (Read 846 times)

I think I've gotten a little better at this over the years. Having received the "elbow of love" enough times from my wife, I am better at holding my tongue in these situations, at least with strangers. Big grin
    The elbow is a great weapon. I'm not allowed to use it, no matter how annoying, or inappropriate the words coming out of my husband's mouth are, I am to just let him go... And deal with the puzzled looks from people around me. Good thing for your wife that the "elbow move" works on you. Although, I have to say, if what ever fact you're telling me can be stated in under a minute, I'd actually enjoy the free education, and be genuine with my curiosity. But if you ramble on for too long, you'll lose my attention and just annoy me. Big grin

Michelle

4% here. Is there a group for cool runners?
      I'm 0% nerdy... There should be a club for us. Smile

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Although, I have to say, if what ever fact you're telling me can be stated in under a minute, I'd actually enjoy the free education, and be genuine with my curiosity. But if you ramble on for too long, you'll lose my attention and just annoy me. Big grin
        Well actually, you make a good point. There have been some studies about linking fact retention to... Kidding. You shouldn't encourage me. And all most nerds like me need is about 4 seconds to do plenty of damage, as evidenced by my examples. Tongue BTW, you are too cool for skool. But I'm calling BS on 0% -- you're part of an online community, and that's gotta count for something. Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

BTW, you are too cool for skool. But I'm calling BS on 0% -- you're part of an online community, and that's gotta count for something. Clowning around
          I went back and took the test again. I missed the one about having a blog. I have a myspace account, with a blog. So that has to count. So my NEW SCORE is: You Are 4% Nerdy You are definitely not nerdy - in fact, you probably don't know any nerds. You probably care a little too much about your image. No one will know if you secretly watch Star Trek reruns! And THIS online community makes me even cooler! Big grin *lol* My kids would just crack up at the thought of me being considered cool.

Michelle

The elbow is a great weapon. I'm not allowed to use it, no matter how annoying, or inappropriate the words coming out of my husband's mouth are, I am to just let him go... And deal with the puzzled looks from people around me. Good thing for your wife that the "elbow move" works on you. Although, I have to say, if what ever fact you're telling me can be stated in under a minute, I'd actually enjoy the free education, and be genuine with my curiosity. But if you ramble on for too long, you'll lose my attention and just annoy me. Big grin
            My wifes too uses the "elbow of love" It doesn t work. Then she'll get in my ear and tell me not to do what I am about do. One case was a gov official. The wife knew I was baiting him him AND in public!! She like to broke my ribs. But if the fool didn't know his job on my dme I sure as hell was going to shove it in his face!!! First time I have ever seen that shade of red.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

You Are 56% Nerdy You may be a bit surprised with this score, but your more of a closet nerd than an actual nerd.
              Stop denying your inner nerd! You're truly dorkier than you think.
              Damn, I'm pretty hot looking too...
              Same here, was lower than I expected.