If you could put up to 3 Bumper Stickers on your Car, what would they be? (Read 410 times)

So, I guess I'd go with a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of...you get the idea.

Indeed, that is pretty funny. :-)

This deviates from my own thread slightly, but just an idea for an April Fools Prank on a good friend next year:

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Where's your commitment?

Okay,  I admit that as well as the magnet on the back, I have a sticker on the side window.

I had to make up for the husband who has none.

steph  

On my now-mothballed Geo I have a Veterans for Obama sticker, a Jay Inslee (now Gov, of Washington state) and two home made stickers- one that says "Real American" the other yes on I-74 ( marriage equality that passed in Washington).  I saw one I like not long ago- please no offence to truly religious (not narrow minded)- "The more you believe, the less you know"

bhearn

You know those Darwin fish things, that look like the Christian fish, but say DARWIN, with legs? I used to have one on my Jeep. (Actually, a friend of mine was the original inventor of those, 30ish years ago.) Well, I had this problem -- often I would leave the Jeep in the airport parking lot for a few days for business trips. Almost invariably, when I got back, someone would have removed the Darwin fish. So I had a bright idea. I taped a sign into the back window: "Before you remove this Darwin fish, please think: is vandalism really something Jesus would do?" After that, no problems. :-) But I haven't had one on the Jeep now for years. I just don't see the point in thumbing my nose at others. Not how it was intended, but how it's often perceived.

joescott

1.  One of those curvy girlie stickers like a lot of them there pickup drivers seem to have

2.  A pair of heavy metal testicles to hang from where I wish I had a trailer hitch

3.  Local IBEW 376 for Obama

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Why is it sideways?

Back in the day when I was a physics teacher, I made a sticker for the Jeff-mobile that said:

LEGALIZE PHYSICS

I sorta thought it was funny. You know, physical laws and all that. Physics humor. Ha.

1.  One of those curvy girlie stickers like a lot of them there pickup drivers seem to have

2.  A pair of heavy metal testicles to hang from where I wish I had a trailer hitch

3.  Local IBEW 376 for Obama

I was wondering how long before someone brought up truck nuts.  Old Joe didn't disappoint :-)

joescott

I was wondering how long before someone brought up truck nuts.  Old Joe didn't disappoint :-)

Hey!

Anyway, nothing says, "I'm a big strong man", like hanging fake balls from the back of your truck, that's what I think.  (Girly sticker helps too, though).

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

bhearn

The thing do to when I was an undergrad at Rice (which I did) was apply a "I go to Rice, I must be smart!" bumper sticker, upside down. Yeah, very clever.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

While not a bumper sticker, this is still my favorite automotive 'statement':

In VA we have license plates for lots of special interests.  One is for home-schooling or something that has crayon kids and reads: "Learning begins at home".

A friend has that plate for his Ford Ranger.  The license number is: "TRUK".

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

C-R

HHFMM Sticker

"My Sport is Your Sport's Punishment"

"Vote Democrat. Its easier than working."

Not necessarily in that order.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

--- Concerning Political bumper stickers, I refuse to put one of those on my car.  --- No matter if you are a D or an R, as soon as you apply one, you have pissed off half of the population.  I'd rather just skip that. :-)

-- Correction, one exception, when in college in 1992, I was driving a '73 VW superbeetle and I had "ROSS PEROT FOR PRESIDENT" all over the back of that thing.  I'm an Independent. Can't get mad at me for that.  Both parties have to try and woo me to vote for them. Big grin

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

JimR

If you could put up to 3 Bumper Stickers on your car

I aleady could, I can, and I won't.

So, essentially, this is a thread for discussing religion and politics in the veiled tones of bumper stickers.

#artbydmcbride

shhhhh

Runners run