first half marathon-- 7 months to train (Read 471 times)

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

What a way to debut... Congratulations on an excellent performance and AG win!!

Liz

pace sera, sera

robin from maine

Passed 232 runners, and only passed by 59, and first out of 146 in age group.

Wow!

( but we knew you'd do great)

Congratulations

SMART Approach

Congrats! You have a PR and had a great experience learning a lot.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Mostly harmless

I'm so glad I found my way back to this thread.  Congratulations on a wonderful race. It's really cool to see someone be so smart when training for their first HM.  Well done indeed!

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Congratulations on a wonderful race. It's really cool to see someone be so smart when training for their first HM.  Well done indeed!

agree 100%      & its been a great thread with great advice/tips

Megan29

I am training for The Perkins Great Eastern Run in October and I follow their training guide on there website and also participate in their running club. Maybe you could follow a training guide or take part in a running club where you can get advice from people who are doing the same thing as you.