consistency (Read 1079 times)

I thought we were talking about consistency. Wink
    I'm not even sure what we are talking about now to begin with......whew -- this is a tough thread.....Confused

Champions are made when no one is watching

mikeymike

Swamp leakage. It happens some times.

Runners run

MrH

I thought we were talking about consistency. Wink
        You do seem to be confused about the difference between consistency and demonstrating your first grade math skills. Smile

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Consistency. Run every day.
            Well john i will be nice .... Good Job! only reason being nice is the fact that our race goals and past performances are nearly identical! (even a Tech Geek also ... err IT Consultant) ... So I give you kudos on your consistency and hopefully future success .... i get the same times right. Only main difference is your Old and I am Fat Tongue ... well I got you by 16 years (56 vs soon to be 40) but also 40 lbs as far from a buck forty ... at least not since 8th grade. So we will call it even. Goal is to drop down to 170 but will never be a skinny runner as have genetics of fullback / strong saftey not distance runner. Good Job

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Only main difference is your Old and I am Fat Tongue ... well I got you by 16 years (56 vs soon to be 40)
              Ah Man -- 56 is the new 30 --- I'm a late bloomer and just barely getting started.....Smile

Champions are made when no one is watching

Prince of Fatness

Don't mind Trent. He's racing jogging a mile on the track this afternoon so he's ornery..
                Fixed.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Don't mind Trent. He's racing jogging a mile on the track this afternoon so he's irritable.
                  Fixed.
                  MrH

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

C-R

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative - Oscar Wilde Not sayin - just sayin Wink

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/