added Fartlek as a run type (Read 1540 times)

eric :)

Hi everyone, I just uploaded the latest changes, which consist of bug fixes and minor enhancements. I added Fartlek as a running type. If you already created fartlek as a custom type, I migrated these runs, and freed up the slot for you. As always, double check your entries to make sure everything is OK. The run/workout types are now listed alphabetically in the edit workout page, and in the search form. eric Smile
    Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

hi Eric,

I do not see Fartlek as a run type in my workout options, but when I am trying to add it as a custom type, it tells me:

"This workout type already exists and cannot be added".

Can you please let me know if I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks for excellent job as usual!

Prince of Fatness

This happened to me a ways back.  This thread may help...

https://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/dadbedcae06e4079bcb264d89430b4b6

Not at it at all. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It's working for me Smile

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

thanks MrFinn, that sounds like it.  Although I do not remember renaming any built-in workout types.  Definitely too much functionality.

cheers!

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Further: An easy though sneaky hack is to create a new custom workout as FartIek with a capital I (i) instead of lowercase l (L).

Mariposai

Eric, why is it that when I try to change my profile picture it tells me that I need to enter a new password.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Eric, why is it that when I try to change my profile picture it tells me that I need to enter a new password.

Its explained here: http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/d2341f2b2b59453a8716e9b97aa36fb9/resume#focus

Runners run