TIGERS WIN! (Read 539 times)

sluggo

John

This is the best. I am from Boston. The Dead Sox did not deserve to be in for ALDS and beating NYY in Yankee stadium, wa-hoo!

I am glad to see the ALCS without NY & Boston. Great for baseball and great for the World Series.

Now I hope the Cards beats the Phillies.

John
    www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

sluggo

John

Oh yeah! Brewers over AZ. That would be good too.

Now if I could only stay awake long enough to watch a game...

John
      www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

Feeling the growl again

Awesome.  

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

SMART Approach

Oh yeah! Brewers over AZ. That would be good too.

THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Chris T

Hopefully the Cards put Philly out tonight.

great to see the Tigers win & the Yankees get dumped!!  As a Seattleite hated to see Mr. Fister get traded, he did a fantastic job for us.  offense let him down big time but he still went out every 5th day & competed

If the BoSox go down in flames, seeing the Yankees bounced is the best we can hope for.  It's a pity that Tampa Bay couldn't stick around a while.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

bigkenny

Detroit born and bred. Northwest side at 5 mile. Me likey.

Hopefully the Cards put Philly out tonight.

Yeah, better to get all the meta-hate out of my system in one shot and before the weekend. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Yeah, better to get all the meta-hate out of my system in one shot and before the weekend. 

battle of big market teams, the TV execs will love it 

Texas vs Detroit

Az/Milwaukee vs Cards.

julz24

Gotta love it. My whole family are Michigan born and bred so it's a good day for sure.
                          jpdeaux

Six point seven billion? C'mon, that's a wild exaggeration. Three point seven billion tops. At least three billion don't even know what baseball is.