Something interesting for the sickos (Read 452 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

news article I'm on 180mg Allegra year 'round, so I haven't had any issues. I have to wonder if a lot of the "colds" that have been so extra rampant this year might actually be allergies. I know before I went on year 'round allergy meds that I used to frequently get bad sinus infections from allergies even in the Winter months. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I probably should be on Allegra year round! Funny you should post this today because i was just thinking maybe I should be back on the things again as I'm walking around here constantly clearing my throat...and then on my run today! My dr. told me take what i needed up to 180 and that 180 was quite a bit, especially for someone my size. How have you been doing with it? I usually get an annoying faster heart rate if I take over 90 mg, but I have to think hard sometimes cuz those darned allergies are a bugger, you know? Even today I was thinking my running would probably benefit if I started taking them more. But then, I don't even like taking an aspirin when I don't have to! Tongue
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Allegra has been a godsend for me. I haven't had a sinus infection in over a year and for a while I was on antibiotics for them at least 2-3x/year. I was on Nasacort AQ for a year or so, but it was still $30-40/month, even with insurance. The Allegra is $5. I almost think it works better, too. I actually have a follow-up with Dr. Schaub (my PCP--great guy and quite athletic, himself) on Tues., as he wanted to see how I'm doing on it after 6 months and do my cholesterol. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay