VO2 Max Report (Read 147 times)

I would love to be able to chart my VO2 Max over time.

There would be fewer data points over the time period than other reports since it would only be "race" workouts, but it would be great for charting progress. I have a report that I manually update in Google Docs, but I would like it on my RA dashboard.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for all you do Smile

--

Nashville, TN

JML

I would love to be able to chart my VO2 Max over time.

There would be fewer data points over the time period than other reports since it would only be "race" workouts, but it would be great for charting progress. I have a report that I manually update in Google Docs, but I would like it on my RA dashboard.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for all you do Smile

Easy enough.  Create a new graph under reports

Choose the line option

x Axis: Calendar: Day

Y Axis: VO2 Max

Date Range: Whatever you want

Activity: Run

Workout Type: race

Once you have it how you like, you can save it for future use or place it on your summary page.

Rebuilding my aerobic base....racing next year.....nothing to see here....move along now.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Or, if you don't specify race, they stand out anyway, among your other types of runs:

My graph

npaden

I kind of like it with all the runs showing instead of just races.  My long runs are now at about the same VO2Max number as my Races were 18 months ago.

The one thing that skews it a bit is that it doesn't distinguish based on distance.  I.E. my VO2Max on my Marathon in May of 40.3 is more impressive to me than my VO2Max of 43.0 on a 5K last October.

Still pretty neat though.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

Feeling the growl again

You mean roughly estimated VO2 max, because so far I have not seen it measured off a treadmill?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

JML

You mean roughly estimated VO2 max, because so far I have not seen it measured off a treadmill?

Yes indeed.  Crudely estimated only.  YMMV.

Rebuilding my aerobic base....racing next year.....nothing to see here....move along now.

Whoa! I had looked and didn't see VO2 Max in the list. I guess it was hiding in plain sight.

Thanks!

--

Nashville, TN

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

No, it's precisely measured by Eric's miraculous JavaScript code. Wink

Feeling the growl again

No, it's precisely measured by Eric's miraculous JavaScript code. Wink

For Eric that is only halfways unbelievable.  Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills