Service outage (Nov 15) (Read 1742 times)

eric :)

Hi everyone,

The RA server installed several security updates this morning.  After the reboot, it stopped accepting internet connections.  As a result, you weren't able to access RA.  After another reboot just now, everything appear to be operating normal again.  I have disabled automatic updates and will do the updates manually so I can monitor the progress and fix any problems as soon as they come up.  I apologize for any inconveniences.  If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me.

eric :-)

Maggie & Molly

thank you Eric!!!  We had faith that you  would fix the issue.  We were going through RA withdrawal though...it's good to be back.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

xor

If this was Windows' fault, I apologize on behalf of meself and the band.

Imminent Catastrophe

I was getting tremors.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

cold sweats here.

glad nothing major.

Patzer

I almost gave up on running!  Close one.

Current goal: an Olympic distance triathlon. Did two of them! New goal: a half-ironman?? Did that too. New goal: I'll have to get back to you.

You'll ruin your knees!

I expect a full refund of everything I have paid for the time the system was unavailable! 

...wait, what?

Tremors, heh...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

It is an incident like this that reminds me how important RA is to me and to DONATE!  But alas, no donating yet.  I assume the Donate button will reappear once we can donate again...is there an ETA?

12-week layoff

I was afraid I would forget how far and for how long my run was this morning before I could post it.  No worries.  I remembered.

Half Fanatic #846

I went ahead and ran anyway, but it just wasn't the same... 

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

redleaf

It is an incident like this that reminds me how important RA is to me and to DONATE!  But alas, no donating yet.  I assume the Donate button will reappear once we can donate again...is there an ETA?

ditto....    

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

keeponrunning

thanks for fixing it...i thought maybe it was my computer, so glad to hear that it wasn't.    (seriously, though, thank you for all you do on this site...)

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022