Laps (Read 643 times)

Sluggard

I apologize if this has already been brought up and nixed, but I like the idea of laps. What do I mean? Simply running a course more than once. For example, I have a neighborhood loop that is about 3 miles. If I wanted to run 6 miles, I could run this course [*counts fingers and toes*] twice. It would be a nice convenience to be able to have this option in the "Log a run" page so I don't have to do a bunch of hard math or anything. I also read in Runners World about a dude who ran around his block for, like, 3000 miles. It would help this guy out too.
    benh66

This would be really helpful for me as well, because I run laps of an oval and I swim laps of a pool. It saves me multiplying my run laps by 400 metres and my swim laps by 25 metres.
      eric :)

Hi guys, I've entered your request into the database. I don't have an estimate when I can work on it though.
          I also read in Runners World about a dude who ran around his block for, like, 3000 miles. It would help this guy out too.
          Nothing except good therapy would help this guy, and even that is questionable.