Push the shop (Read 683 times)

drrbradford

Eric,

I stumbled upon the shop just now but it was pretty well hidden. This site is now your livelihood, you shouldn't feel bad about trying to peddle your wares on us by making the shop a more obvious part of the site.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

ha.  i thought that i had imagined it!

i found the shop a week or so ago and haven't been abel to find it since.

steph  

Stacks

There is a shop button?

Can't find it...

There is a shop button?

Can't find it...

ive been looking for 20 minutes now.

ive been looking for 20 minutes now.

Clicky

2017 Goals
            1) Run more than 231 miles
            2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

Stacks

Clickied, thanks.

Curious about the path for finding it though -- I thought I had looked everywhere on the site...

Curious about the path for finding it though -- I thought I had looked everywhere on the site...

The only way I found it was going down the donation path. Once you complete a donation you are (or at least you used to be) taken to the Cart page which had your RA "receipt". That's the only page I know that has the Store button on it.

2017 Goals
                1) Run more than 231 miles
                2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

protoplasm72

I'd buy RA gear but to be honest I'll probably never buy another technical t-shirt.  I have bags of them from races and they never seem to wear out.  How about RA shorts, hats, socks, etc..  anything else (well not water bottles I've got bags of those too).

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

I'd buy RA gear but to be honest I'll probably never buy another technical t-shirt.  I have bags of them from races and they never seem to wear out.  How about RA shorts, hats, socks, etc..  anything else (well not water bottles I've got bags of those too).

They don't wear out, but they do start to stink after a while.   Or maybe I just stink :-)

xor

And if they are white, at least for me, they develop "ring around the boobies" after awhile.

Thank you, body glide.

Slo

Hats +1

Singlets