Optional Duration (Read 521 times)

For some of my runs, I don't wear a watch. Is it possible to make the duration input optional? Because often times I find myself simply guessing. Also, is there a good way to note striders (and the distance they make up) done at the end of the workout? When I use a set course but then have also done strides at the end, the default distance may be ~1 mile shorter than what I actually ran
    eric :)

For some of my runs, I don't wear a watch. Is it possible to make the duration input optional? Because often times I find myself simply guessing. Also, is there a good way to note striders (and the distance they make up) done at the end of the workout? When I use a set course but then have also done strides at the end, the default distance may be ~1 mile shorter than what I actually ran
      I've been meaning to require only the distance or time, but not both. For now, just use your best guess. It's somewhat complicated because all the code assume that both values exist. It would probably break a lot of things if they become optional. You can probably use the intervals form to record that data. The intervals are not strictly for intervals and can be used for everything. eric Smile