This reminds me of "what Sexual Harris meant."

You know what I meant.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You know what I meant.

You are Drew "Sexual" Harris...? Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You get this - you get incredible night excitement and energy for glorious deeds.

I've been thinking about becoming Batman.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oops, the e-mail didn't post correctly.  The British prime minister e-mailed me to say I would be compensated with millions of dollars for being a scam victim, if I just sent him my bank account info!  What a kind man.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn up to $7,000 a month as  extra income.  opening an account would have been my best choice if I was not working on a deadline that must meet a 24 hour turn around time,other options are not on my side due to time, money, and requirements.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
            Work as my payment assistant in charge of collecting and processing the payments from the associates.
            1. Receive payment (checks) from my Clients
            2. Cash the Payments at your Bank
            3. Deduct 10%, which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
            4. You will then forward the balance via  Western Union  Money Transfer according to my instruction.

REQUIREMENT:

18 years or older.
            Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy
            Available to work a minimum 3-4 hours per week.
            Able to check and respond to emails often.
            Easy telephone access.

IS THIS LEGAL?   YES
            It is very legal,  Doing this job is 100% safe and legal.  I would be glad if you accept my proposal for an opportunity to make up 10% of each transaction completed.

HAVE YOU HANDLED LARGE FUNDS, HOW MUCH AND HOW SUCCESSFULLY?

Please reply via email with complete information as requested:
            A. NAME:
            B. STREET ADDRESS (NOT P.O BOX):
            C. CITY:
            D. STATE:
            E. ZIP CODE:
            F. COUNTRY:
            G. MOBILE  NUMBER:
            H. AGE:
            I. SEX:
            J. OCCUPATION:
            K. E MAIL:

~ Sarah Kay

1. Receive payment (checks) from my Clients
              2. Cash the Payments at your Bank
              3. Deduct 10%, which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
              4. You will then forward the balance via  Western Union  Money Transfer according to my instruction.

I'm amazed that people still fall for this kind of scheme these days. Maybe there really is one born every minute!

Step by step Mile by mile Day by day

Half Fanatic #846

IS THIS LEGAL?   YES
                It is very legal,  Doing this job is 100% safe and legal. 

What more proof do you need???   It states it very clearly three times!!!

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I know!  What am I waiting for?!

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Good day,

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $10000.00 USD dollars through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of $2.5Million Dollars via Western Union by the United Nations Government.So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender's name so you can pick up this $10000.00 USD to enable us send another $10000.00USD by tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only $10000.00 USD per day. Please pick up this information and run to any Western Union in your country to pick up the $10000.00 USD and call me back to send you another payment tomorrow. However we have noted you as a customer of western union money transfer.

Agent: Mr Mark Williams.
                    Email: western002@hotmail.com
                    Tel number:+2347066669374

Call or email me once you picked up this $10000 USD today. Here is the western union information below.

Sender`s First Name:_______ Mariela Alejandra
                    Sender's Last Name:________ Gregorat
                    MTCN:______________________ 7928245720
                    Amount;=___________________ $10000, USD
                    Test Question;= ___________ Honest?
                    Test Answer;= _____________ Trust

You can check if the money is available from our Western Union website as provided below.

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

Mean while i want you to give me a call if there is any problem my telephone number is +2347066669374

Regards,
                    Tel number:+2347066669374
                    Mr Mark Williams.

I like the security question/answer--honest? and trust. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Aleealeejandra aleealeejandra...  Heh. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

How legal is it?  VERY legal.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Mmm...I think I want some Spam. Fried. Like bologna.

I'm late to this thread, but can't resist the opportunity to promote the recipe for Bologna Boats.  A Real Recipe.

Fry bologna until edges curl upward to form boat.  Top with a dollop of instant mashed potatoes.  Add a spoonful of canned peas.  Serve to your eager children.

Half Fanatic #846

Received this one at work last week.  And my excited family just can't figure out if it's for $850 million or only $850 thousand...

Dear Friend,

Your overdue inheritance/lottery prize of $850,000,00 USA Dollars is boxed and put to Courier Company to deliver to you as cash a payment! since you're disappointed in the past.so contact Courier Company with your Full Name, Delivery address and direct telephone numbers.

This is their contact,

Dr. John Brown

Email: (couriercopany1 at hoxxxxxxxx)

Tele: +818860941351

You should duly contact (COURIER COMPANY) for tracking nos and VIP shipment recipient's (SKF).your reference code is..AXD-101-8752A. Note that you will pay for the Security Keepin Fee of $155 and it is compulsory.

Best Regards.

Barr. Ed Williams

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Jill_B

I fly.

The best Spam yet (for me...) - in it's original font and everything.  MTA:  Once I posted it changed the font... it's written in a funky style...

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.

Federal Bureau of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Tel: 203-413-1789

http://www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors Claiming to be Mr. Tito Mboweni Republic of the Reserve Bank Governor of South African, Maria Ramos ABSA Bank CEO, Christo Luus General Manager ABSA BANK, none officials of ABSA Bank, FNB Banks, Dr. Mamphela Ramphele FNB, Kevin Chaplin, Dr Danny Jordan CEO of the 2010 FIFA world cup, Dr Irvin Khoza: Chairman, 2010 FIFA organization committee, Joseph S. Blatter FIFA President, Chief Competitions Officer Derek Blanckensee, Chief Security Officer Linda Mti, Chief Financial Officer Farouk Seedat, Chief Communications Officer Richard Mkhondo, Chief Operations Officer Nomfanelo Magwentshu, Chief IT & T Officer Phumlani Moholi, Chief Marketin

The World Bank, FBI and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our contractors/inheritance beneficiary to receive their funds without any interference. The ATM Master Express Credit Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name: Charles Perry: www.ups.com

Tracking Number: 1Z0615010195574109

Name: Dayle Kline: www.ups.com

Tracking Number: 1Z0615010195264319

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry of Finance on your Behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD. Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens, European Citizens, Asian Citizen and UK.

All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER Via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $300.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION

NAME: Mrs. Jacob Michelle

EMAIL: michellejacob@yahoo.cn

Telephone Numbers: + 27 730-385-679

Do contact Mrs. Jacob Michelle of the ATM CARD center with your details:

FULL NAME:

HOME ADDRESS:

TELL:

CELL:

CURRENT OCCUPATION:

BANK NAME:

So your files would be updated after which she will send the payment

Informations which you'll use in making the payment of $300.00 via Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the

Delivery of your ATM CARD will be affected to your designated home

Address without any further delay. Mrs. Jacob Michelle will reply you

with the secret code (3898 ATM CARD).

We advice you get back to the payment office after you have contacted the

ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

FBI Director Robert S.Mueller III.

Bring it on.

The best Spam yet (for me...) - in it's original font and everything.  MTA:  Once I posted it changed the font... it's written in a funky style...

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.

Federal Bureau of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Tel: 203-413-1789

http://www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm

I actually got this as a FAX once about a year back.

Jeff