Pigskin (Read 496 times)

Home Team. I grew up in the Bay Area cheering for the Raiders. After the Davis moved to LA Dad started taking us to the Niners games. Fan since through good and bad. I'm just glad we have a solid team now.

My root against list includes the Cowboys, The Eagles and The Raiders. (just couldn't get over the move even though they are back) ;-)

I grew up in and still live in New England but my Mom's family is from Iowa.  I grew up watching the Pats and the Bears.  I liked both equally until the Pats started winning super bowl rings.  Then with all the bandwagon fans it gave the Bears the edge.  The only way I'll root against my home team is if they are playing da Bears.

I root against the Cowboys too.  Oh and the Steelers.  I really loath the Steelers. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

BIS

High Horse

I grew up in and still live in New England but my Mom's family is from Iowa.  I grew up watching the Pats and the Bears.  I liked both equally until the Pats started winning super bowl rings.  Then with all the bandwagon fans it gave the Bears the edge.  The only way I'll root against my home team is if they are playing da Bears.

I root against the Cowboys too.  Oh and the Steelers.  I really loath the Steelers. 

Last Monday night must have been rough. Big grin

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.

Last Monday night was rough.  The 49ers just wiped the floor with them.  As much as I'm not a Jay Cutler fan I have to admit that the Bears' offense sucks without him.  

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

As far as Pro Football goes, I'm another disappointed Cowboys fan. Luckily I've discovered fantasy football which gives me people and teams to root for each week even when the Cowboys let me down. 

As far as Pro Football goes, I'm another disappointed Cowboys fan. Luckily I've discovered fantasy football which gives me people and teams to root for each week even when the Cowboys let me down. 

Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for FF.  I'm an often (usually?) disappointed (ashamed?) Lions fan.  Take that.  However, I've won three out of the last four years in my fantasy league.  Turns out I'm good at picking fake teams, but terrible at picking real ones. 

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

Who?

Putin told me how to vote.

Village people

A fellow New Englander Cool

A fellow New Englander Cool

Hi fellow New Englander!

Steph