Public Service Announcement (Read 784 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Plus it gives a cue so people know what to call the baby, for awhile it's hard to tell the gender with a cursory look.  Of course for some reason a flotilla of pink accessories didn't stop a ton of people from calling my middle baby a boy, she didn't look especially masculine so we were a bit perplexed by that.

That seems strange - I thought that was the whole point of using blue or pink for babies - obviously they (babies) don't care, so you're reminding everyone the gender...   You got a bunch of color-blind neighbors?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

That seems strange - I thought that was the whole point of using blue or pink for babies - obviously they (babies) don't care, so you're reminding everyone the gender...   You got a bunch of color-blind neighbors?

Mostly random people around town.  MOST of my neighbors are smarter than that.  I think they somehow expected a 3-mo-old to have 8 inches of hair if it were a girl.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills