New training log summary page (Read 3437 times)

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Try pressing Ctrl-F5.  I received several reports of this problem that seemed to be caused by stale files.  I'm not sure why it happened because all files should be versioned and are updated automatically.

Hi Eric, It didn't work.  Still just the Activity Calendar shows.  Yet others tell me they can see my screen - only I can't.   The X on the activity window to remove does not work.  And no widget button or reset link visible.

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

A Saucy Wench

Hi Eric, It didn't work.  Still just the Activity Calendar shows.  Yet others tell me they can see my screen - only I can't.   The X on the activity window to remove does not work.  And no widget button or reset link visible.

yup I see your screen.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

yup I see your screen.

Yeah I keep hitting refresh on IE8 to see if it will change. Roll eyes

Joe Suder

xor

When this stuff happens in firefox, I have to dump the browser's cache and history.  Then the missing and weird stuff magically works.

I no longer have IE8 to tell you where the similar option is, but in IE9, you have to click the crank-looking thing in the upper right and then go into "internet options".

eric :)

Yeah I keep hitting refresh on IE8 to see if it will change. Roll eyes

Have you tried pressing Ctrl-F5?

Nothing on that page should be cached so I don't know why the browsers are not loading a new copy of the data every time.

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Have you tried pressing Ctrl-F5?

Nothing on that page should be cached so I don't know why the browsers are not loading a new copy of the data every time.

Ctrl-F5 multiple times,  compatibility view off and on, defragmented my computer, removed favorites and re-added, hard booted my computer, logged on as another ID on my PC but apparently my summary screen is locked for me.  I even allowed RunningAhead to show all  pop-ups and removed all security/fire-walls for this website from browser/security programs.

Not sure if I mentioned, but when I loaded Activity Calendar it sort of locked up/stalled during loading.  I waited but seemed to not move on, so I went to forums.  I came back expecting to try loading again and found I lost previous view, widgets etc.

Joe Suder

xor

And did you try deleting your browser history?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

You could do a complete reset (or is this in IE9 only?).  Anyway, look in Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, Reset, Reset Internet Explorer Settings.  This is not reversible; your cookies and all other IE settings are back to the original defaults.

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

I used another computer my DD's laptop  to access my log.  I removed the activity calendar and few other fields.  working now on this beast of a PC.

So Eric if this is your magic again - thanks. Big grinBig grinBig grin

Update: Apparently something about IE8 and the Activity Calendar.  I tried to re-load using my home PC and got IE error message that problem with website and had to close and re-open.  Again I was stuck.  So used my DD's PC and removed activity calendar and page works.  I re-added activity calendar widget using DD's computer - works on hers.  But when I checked home PC - locked up again.  DD computer using Google Chrome not IE.

Joe Suder

xor

Have you tried IE8 on another computer?

Have you deleted your browser history on your computer?

I swear I'm not making stuff up.  Really.

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Have you tried IE8 on another computer?

Have you deleted your browser history on your computer?

I swear I'm not making stuff up.  Really.

1.  no
                        2. yes - multiple times.  Easier just not to load the calendar.  I will try when back at work after holidays.  I think it uses IE.

Joe Suder

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Hi Eric. At first, it didn't look like any change was made to my summary page, but sometime on Monday everything was gone. I no longer see the widget dropdown, either. How can I get it back?

Thanks.

In transit, arriving on time. 

1.  no
                            2. yes - multiple times.  Easier just not to load the calendar.  I will try when back at work after holidays.  I think it uses IE.

Stand by, I'm checking your summary page...

mta: there is an error in the javascript that creates the calendar, which caused all widgets downstream of the error to not render properly.  I'm trying to replicate the problem on my test machine now.

mmta: fixed

Hi Eric. At first, it didn't look like any change was made to my summary page, but sometime on Monday everything was gone. I no longer see the widget dropdown, either. How can I get it back?

Thanks.

catty,

Which browser are you using?

shawn44

I have not been able to drag any of the icons over to customize my log. I have tried multiple computers, browsers etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.