Text box acting funny in Chrome (Read 560 times)

A couple of things:

1. the slider starts where the light green shaded area begins, but that's only about 60% into the black outline which is below B I U, and above Design <>HTML

2. Sometimes, paragraph breaks don't show up (it seemed to work ok this time.

3. I couldn't get table column delete to work -- this was a week or so ago and I haven't tried since the most recent changes to the site

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

eric :)

I added some fixes to the editor.  Are you still seeing these problems?
        Yes, still the light green box is in the same place, maybe from top of black outline to 60% down.

Do I need to reload or something?  I leave the session up for long periods.

Yes, still the light green box is in the same place, maybe from top of black outline to 60% down.

Do I need to reload or something?  I leave the session up for long periods.

Have you tried forcing a reload of the page to bring in the updated scripts?  If that doesn't work, could you send me a screen shot?

Have you tried forcing a reload of the page to bring in the updated scripts?  If that doesn't work, could you send me a screen shot?

Yes I just reloaded.  I will send you the screen shot I just collected assuming I can figure out your email address, or if I can do an attachment on the feedback form.  Or you can send me your email address to reply to if it doesn't show up soon Smile

I was having textbox entry issues with Chrome on other sites before I updated.  The bottom half is colored the same color as the perimeter box color.

Random remark:  Firefox needs to add highlight tick marks  on the scrollbar like Chrome when you search on a page.

Vim

It turned out to be an incompatibility problem with Chrome 2.  It will be fixed with the next upload.
                  Thanks, Eric!

The original problem was fixed, thanks, Eric!

One other thing I notice is that the Chrome spell check, you know the red squiggly line under the misspelled word? is gone.  I think it used to be here before the change in text box format.