Birthday present (Read 533 times)

I recently celebrated a birthday (I'm not looking for "Happy Birthday's")

However, I did get a pretty darn cool gift that I never thought I'd ever ask for, want, receive, or be happy about.

My DW gave me a 1 year membership to Massage Envy to get a free sports massage each month.

How cool is that?

As I said, I never thought I'd ask for it, want it, receive it, or be happy about it. 

But I did ask for it, want it, receive it, and I'm pretty happy about it!

I'm getting older every day Smile

Peace!

Brian

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

#artbydmcbride

Happy Belated Birthday!  Smile

Runners run

Why is it sideways?

Careful, with Cake you get bowel shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse. Oh yeah. Oh no. Alright.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I recently celebrated a birthday (I'm not looking for "Happy Birthday's")

However, I did get a pretty darn cool gift that I never thought I'd ever ask for, want, receive, or be happy about.

My DW gave me a 1 year membership to Massage Envy to get a free sports massage each month.

How cool is that?

As I said, I never thought I'd ask for it, want it, receive it, or be happy about it. 

But I did ask for it, want it, receive it, and I'm pretty happy about it!

I'm getting older every day Smile

Peace!

Brian

+ 1

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

So that's what makes them run 20% faster!  Happy birthday Brian!