Who is running today? (Read 646 times)

I REFUSE to run until I've had my coffee!!
    I haven't had coffee since SUNDAY! I'm doing away with it for the summer. Driving by Wa-Wa is painful.

Michelle

Mishka-old log

I ran 5 this morning, but went overboard on the Pizza Hut lunch buffet.
      Scout7

Did 6.5. Just got back.
          Did 6.5. Just got back.
          Tongue Maybe tomorrow I'll catch up.

Michelle

5 miles early this morning. Humid here in Jersey too.
              I haven't had coffee since SUNDAY! I'm doing away with it for the summer. Driving by Wa-Wa is painful.
              I can't even imagine giving up my coffee. I have given up caffein at one time but coffee NO WAY lol. Oh and it's super humid here today. Could of cut it with a knife when I went to pick the kids up earlier.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Just did a lunchtime 4 miles of intervals. Had to use the treadmill, it's 86 and humid here. Dead.. Miami summer has already arrived.
                evillee

did a hill workout on treadmill 2 miles.

Why is it sideways?

5.5 easy in the am. 10 or so moderate this evening on the trails.
                      Running in water today, real running tomorrow. I swear, coming back from an injury requires such sustained willpower. Up to four days a week of real running, so something's going right.
                        After a pint... hopefully it does not rain or start lighting... I may try to get out and do 3 or 6 miles.

Vim

Why is it sideways?

Running in water today, real running tomorrow. I swear, coming back from an injury requires such sustained willpower. Up to four days a week of real running, so something's going right.
                          Nice. Injuries suck. Keep your eyes on the prize!
                            I did 11km commuting home from work. Just as planned. Ran faster than expected though. It was very nice.
                            Run more.

madness baby

NOT me. I got my phd yesterday and promptly got drunk. I am in no shape to run today. Sad Wait, I should be happy! Big grin I can run tomorrow. Maybe a few miles with my sister, who will be in town.
                              deb
                              Scout7

NOT me. I got my phd yesterday and promptly got drunk. I am in no shape to run today.
                                Baloney. Drunk is perfectly good shape to run in. I know. I've done it. I ran some of my best 2 mile times while still slightly inebriated (in the Army, not in HS).