What does it all mean? (Read 1339 times)

xor

This is M26 on Saturday.  The look is "When the hell did I lose my ability to do basic math???? Crap." as I realized I was just far enough off that I wasn't going to make BQ-5.

Also, check the dude in orange.  In the half marathon.  Carrying one of those pack-on-a-rope things.

Lane

Do not Google owl bad omen. That is all.

That was like putting a sign on something that says "wet paint".

I immediately googled owl bad omen to see what happened.  I can't believe the things I saw!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Orly is the old airport in Paris.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm still trying to figure out the guy in orange with the backpack, though.  Looks like he wanted to complete his matching shirt and shorts ensemble with a matching bag.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

It's what all the best dressed weekend warriors are carrying. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

I'm still trying to figure out the guy in orange with the backpack, though.  Looks like he wanted to complete his matching shirt and shorts ensemble with a matching bag.

Two other weirdisms about that:

1. rnr gave us one of those type bags at packet pickup to use as a clothes drop bag.  That's not it.  So he showed up with a different one.

2. I see another rope on his shoulder.  He might have a second bag??  Hmmm.  If I was super interested, I'd go find other pics of him, but nah.

It is possible that he didn't make bag check in time.  They shut it down 30 minutes before the race started.  Perhaps he had to run with his stuff because of that.  Although, per #1, he didn't use the right bag for that.

Some people like a lot of snacks. In my first HM I saw a lady with at least a dozen gels pinned to her shirt. A bit later I passed a dude who had a fanny pack with a 1 or 2 pound bag of jelly beans. Maybe that dude has bulkier snacks, like 1,000 calories of rice cakes.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

A Saucy Wench

Some people like a lot of snacks. In my first HM I saw a lady with at least a dozen gels pinned to her shirt. A bit later I passed a dude who had a fanny pack with a 1 or 2 pound bag of jelly beans. Maybe that dude has bulkier snacks, like 1,000 calories of rice cakes.

Donuts man, DONUTS!!!!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Per the title of this thread...

Cultures that have never worn shoes don't tear their ACL's like a pathetic fool like you

I agree that I am pathetic, and my profile says straight up that I'm a foole.

But I've never torn my ACL.

Que paso?

HermosaBoy

Per the title of this thread...

I agree that I am pathetic, and my profile says straight up that I'm a foole.

But I've never torn my ACL.

Que paso?

Now you are crossing threads...

Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
                        Dr. Peter Venkman: What?
                        Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the threads.
                        Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
                        Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
                        Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
                        Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
                        Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
                        Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Wednesday - my birthday

I beat you- my birthday was Tuesday. 

It's a double rainbow.

Jeff

xor

Vasquez (double rainbow guy) was featured on the Comedy Central show Tosh.0 in a "Web Retreat", where Vasquez and Daniel Tosh eat "magic mushrooms" and see a "quadruple rainbow", and follow it to its origin, Perez Hilton's buttocks.

I beat you- my birthday was Tuesday. 

That is a poor excuse for assaulting someone.