Mad Libs News Headline (Read 565 times)

Prince of Fatness

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2012/04/pennsylvania_man_high_on_bath.html

Anyone remember Mad Libs?  Really, you can't make this crap up.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

That's hilarious.  I still have a Mad Libs I found when junking my old car, that my wife (then-girlfriend) and I used to do on road trips.  

My hick hometown just had a big hullaballoo about those bath salts, the one place that sold them got broken into 3 times in 2 weeks.  They were not illegal, so the Health Department claimed some "public health threat" loophole to ban them anyways.

Crazy stuff.  And to think smoking corn silk was thought edgy when I was a kid.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Okay, mention Mad Libs and I'm in the game.  Here you go, MrFinn, lots of variants on the story are possible.

MTA:  The funny (sad?) thing is that the madlibbed stories are pretty much believable, regardless of the particulars.

xor

Those headlines are very madlibby.

FWIW, for those who don't know, these 'bath salts' are not really bath salts.  They are bad news and people are not smart for doing them, but it's not like they are ingesting stuff from bed, bath, and beyond.  'bath salts' is just a weird code name for a new kind of meth-like drug.  Kind of like how Nicolas Cage called getting drunk in Raising Arizona "knocking back a couple of cocoas". He wasn't really drinking cocoa.

Ok, PSA over.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That headline is totally not Mad Libs...the words poo, butt, fart, sexy, and boobs are not used even once.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

That headline is totally not Mad Libs...the words poo, butt, fart, sexy, and boobs are not used even once.

Ha, you guys needed more adult supervision.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, you guys needed more adult supervision.

Heh, true.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay