Black Running Shoes (Read 1373 times)

Lane

I admit - I don't really care what color my shoes are. I have a range from white to blue to gray to bright red. Now black socks - that means 1 of 2 things. 1. You are a dork. or 2. You are so fast that you can afford to look like a dork without being one. Had a friend in high school whose sole goal every race that this one rival team was at was to beat their albino. I think that's why he wore black socks.
    Black socks/shoes actually mean 1 of 2 things: 1. You htfu and run because black socks and shoes don't show blood stains or 2. You never wash your socks "Black socks, black socks, they never get dirty, the longer you wear them, the stronger they get! Sometimes, I think I should wash them, but something inside me still tells me 'Not yet!'" That said, I wear white socks/shoes.
    Hiro11

I recently bought a new pair of the black 2130s. They're more than a little pimp, what with the ridiculous gold and silver accents. Very sparkly. Actually, the look reminds me of preppy kids wearing Adidas Samba indoor soccer shoes circa 1988. Sidenote, recently moved bak to the 2130s after going the Pegasus way for the last couple of pairs. The Pegasus is good, but the 2130s are a step up in quality. The best 2000-series shoe in a while, IMO.