Going to Korea. Any tips? (Read 605 times)

Two bottles?!  It's really easy to get to that point, when you start measuring by the case is when it gets exciting. 

Good call with the leaving your shot class full, though.  And on the disco, though, I'd be more worried about ending up at a spa.... I'd much rather be singing karaoke with the ahjossis than seeing them all naked.....

Buelligan

P.J. O'Rourke referred to Koreans as the "Irish of the Orient" in a Rolling Stone article years ago. If you're looking for a fight or a good time, you can find both, typically with the same person.
      MrNamtor

I wouldn't want to fight any koreans. I was told by a korean that everyone learns taekwon-do in gym class.

jules2

If you run far enough you will come to a fence don't be tempted to climb over itClown

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Don't turn on a fan in a closed room.

J-L-C

I wouldn't want to fight any koreans. I was told by a korean that everyone learns taekwon-do in gym class.

Nope. But some of the boys seem to like to practice on each other in the hallways at school.

J-L-C

HAHAHA.

J-L-C

Two bottles?!  It's really easy to get to that point, when you start measuring by the case is when it gets exciting. 

Good call with the leaving your shot class full, though.  And on the disco, though, I'd be more worried about ending up at a spa.... I'd much rather be singing karaoke with the ahjossis than seeing them all naked.....

Blow-drying each other's scrotums....

Shocked

Don't drink the water

Oh wait, that's Mexico......nevermind.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

NICE!

If you see guys in uniforms with red stripes on their pants, just stay away.  Don't look at them, don't talk to them or anyone with them...

Buelligan

Jesus H. Christ... I've lost a few fights before but the only time I've ever had a vicious beat down was by a Korean dude.  I was winning at first but the guy didn't fight by conventional fist fight rules and gouged my eyes and bit the shit out of me.  Then he kept kicking my ass when I was down.

If you get into a fight with a Korean dude, you better go all out... ball kicking, eye gouging, all that stuff.  For God's sake, don't let him get the advantage.  Just run, man... run!

MrNamtor

Blow-drying each other's scrotums....

Shocked

wow. Didn't expect to be going there. hahahahahaaahahah!!

MrNamtor

If you get into a fight with a Korean dude, you better go all out... ball kicking, eye gouging, all that stuff.  For God's sake, don't let him get the advantage.  Just run, man... run!

Running is a completely honorable form of self defense, especially against attackers who are much bigger than you, much crazier than you, or multiple assailants.

You're gonna have an amazing time, we're just having a bit of fun.

Ok, there may be some truth involved, but you're in a better position for having opened this discussion, right ?!