2 things I cannot figure out (Read 228 times)

Most of the site is pretty intuitive, but a couple things I can't figure out.

1. How do I change the location showing on my profile? I must have entered it when I signed up, but can't find anywhere in the account settings/options where to edit or remove it.

2. How do I add a goal/pace bunny to my training log?

Thanks!

Dave

Feeling the growl again

Most of the site is pretty intuitive, but a couple things I can't figure out.

1. How do I change the location showing on my profile? I must have entered it when I signed up, but can't find anywhere in the account settings/options where to edit or remove it.

2. How do I add a goal/pace bunny to my training log?

Thanks!

For #2, from your log page click the Widgets button to the far right at top.  Choose "Goal" and enter what you want.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

For #2, from your log page click the Widgets button to the far right at top.  Choose "Goal" and enter what you want.

Yeah, I guess I could have figured that one out, if I didn't always do this on my iPad, where the screen is cut off on the right side & I could not actually see the Widgets button without scrolling over.

Thanks!

Dave

Feeling the growl again

Yeah, I guess I could have figured that one out, if I didn't always do this on my iPad, where the screen is cut off on the right side & I could not actually see the Widgets button without scrolling over.

Thanks!

Same problem I had when I first tried.

No problem.  Now set an aggressive one.  Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Upper right corner, under your screen name ... click Options.  Then click Locale (the brown-ish box).  Enter your location in the text field, save, and you should be good to go.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

.  Now set an aggressive one.  Big grin

Yeah, so 4 months in, I decided to set a goal for the year which immediately put me 87 miles behind the pace bunny. Real smart.Roll eyes

Upper right corner, under your screen name ... click Options.  Then click Locale (the brown-ish box).  Enter your location in the text field, save, and you should be good to go.

I had tried that before, did not do anything.

Dave

I had tried that before, did not do anything.

My bad.  You are completely right: that does not work. Blush

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

an amazing likeness

It looks to me like the "Location" field is missing from the profile update area where it used to be...used to be in the My Profile section. Obviously it's there in the database and still filled for those that entered it in the past, but looks like it fell off the UI on the My Profile page.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Prince of Fatness

It looks to me like the "Location" field is missing from the profile update area where it used to be...used to be in the My Profile section. Obviously it's there in the database and still filled for those that entered it in the past, but looks like it fell off the UI on the My Profile page.

+1.  I am almost positive that it was where MT says it was, but I do not see it there anymore either.

Not at it at all. 

eric :)

When I redid the profile pages, I removed it because I wanted to come up with a better way of displaying the location data.  I'll try to put the location back in when I get a chance.