RW Magazine Shoe Finder (Read 144 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Has anyone used the new RW magazine flow chart shoe finder?   It is not online as far as I can tell, just in the magazine.  It does seem to steer  me to the mid range shoe which is what I use with no problems.  Curious that pronation is not a factor.  Thoughts?

I wondered ther same thing.  I'm an overpronator and need shoes with some decent stability (Brooks Adrenaline and Mizuno Alchemys etc) and the flow chart doesn't really address that.  I also like information about cushioning since I prefer a firmer feel.

Personally, I liked their old format better.

another reason why the RW stuff is just filler in the magazine.

---------

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

And  last fall, it recommended the Saucony Ride 5, but in the Summer Guide, it does not recommend the Ride 6 even though it is essentially unchanged.

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

I'm a RW subscriber, I do recognize most of the articles are rehashing old info, but sometimes I need to be reminded and besides, I like the columns and features.

...but I look at that flow chart in much the same way I look at my horoscope.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people