Small Victory... (Read 888 times)

~Gordo~

After many failed attempts, yesterday during just a regular easy run, I did it... I actually blew a successful snot rocket! Nothing on myself, cleared my nose, good distance and form. Like I said, a small victory!
    !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~
    PWL

Has been

Well done! I've come back from a run or two with a wayward snot rocket on the shoulder of my jacket, so I know the skill required to pull off a successful one. Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

There's something to be said for the simple things in life.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Yay! Let the nastiness fly! Just watch your aim. During a race yesterday, some guy didn't see or hear me and just about got me with his flying nasal mucus!!! Angry Yuck!!! Undecided I still haven't tried to do that. Something just keeps holding me back. Today during my run I made a pit stop just to get toilet paper from the porta-pot so I could blow my nose. One of these days.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Eryn thinks she nailed me during our 15k 2 weekends ago. It was about .5 mile from the finish and by that time I really didn't care anymore. I got my revenge by kicking her ass! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Stopped for tissue. Must be a woman thing. Why wear gloves? Roll eyes

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Stopped for tissue. Must be a woman thing. Why wear gloves? Roll eyes
                I wasn't wearing my gloves today! If I were, I wouldn't have needed to stop. Big grin MTA: I wash my gloves so often it's a wonder they are still holding up!

Michelle