Any body run today? (Read 666 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Once my doc gives me the ok to lift my bike up so I can put it on the rack, I will stop missing out! /hernia gripe
    Duh, get a lighter bike. Sheesh. did

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Duh, get a lighter bike.
      I could see that one coming before I hit the 'Post' button. Nicely done. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

I could see that one coming before I hit the 'Post' button. Nicely done. Tongue
        Big grin Litespeed Ghisallo - 770 grams for the frame. A wet fart weighs more than that. did

You'll ruin your knees!

Eight pain-free miles...heaven! Bighorn, here I come! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Litespeed Ghisallo - 770 grams for the frame. A wet fart weighs more than that.
            Fat Bastard at the bicycle store, admiring frames: "I crap heavier than you.."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Fat Bastard at the bicycle store, admiring frames: "I crap heavier than you.."
              I picked up tires for our thrift-store tandem (whitewalls!) today. 775 grams each. Amazing. did

shyrunner07

3miles